Start your path to be the difference in our changing world at Chartered Accountants ANZ Employment Evening
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to contribute to something bigger than yourself?
Whatever that difference is and how you make an impact is up to you. Chartered Accountants ANZ can help you discover some options available to you at Employment Evening 2017.
Employment Evening is an event designed for second, penultimate and final year business and accounting students, to give you the opportunity to have meaningful conversations with employers from some of the world’s best companies, understand how they are adapting to the changing world and how you could contribute through a future graduate or internship placement.
Aside from the unparalleled networking opportunities on the night, you can:
Start your self-development
• Take part in mock interviews with HR professionals.
• Have a professional photo taken for your LinkedIn profile.
Ask the crucial questions to get ahead
• This is your opportunity to ask industry professionals why you should choose the CA Program, and hear about the benefits, knowledge and skills of becoming a CA.
• In the Leaders Lounge, you’ll be able to ask what it’s like to have a successful career in business first hand from respected and experienced professionals.
Meet with prospective employers
• Get noticed by, and make contacts with, the leaders and shapers of finance and business.
• Find out about available graduate and internship roles and how to apply.
Date – Thursday, 9 March
Time – Student registrations open at 4.30pm
Event 5.00 – 7.30pm
All registered students can ride the Tango Train from 4pm.
Address – Luna Park Sydney, 1 Olympic Drive, Crystal Ballroom, Milsons Point
Book your place now, free of charge