BusCom is on the hunt to add 2 more members to their 3-member team for the 'Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand Pitch Perfectly Throwdown - Grand Final'. Winners have the opportunity to secure a graduate position with CA.
- All students must be enrolled in a Business or Commerce degree at UoN
- Must not have graduate/vacation work secured at a future date
- Must not currently be working in a cadet role
- Must be able to progress to the next round
How the event works
• Teams are made up of 3 representatives from the winning semi-final teams*.
• There will be a set of topics/discussion points on the day, which will be selected at random to be a topic to battle out.
• Each group will have 2 minutes to prepare their response to the discussion topic, with 3 minutes to give the pitch. It is required that all three members speak during this 3 minutes. There is no time limit that each member must speak, but it should be a significant contribution (or risk deduction of points for lack of teamwork).
• A 10 point penalty will be incurred for any teams who arrive late on the day.
Each member wins a $300 David Jones gift card and the chance to attend a group styling session at David Jones in Elizabeth St, Sydney.
The chance to secure a Graduate Role with CA
Applications close July 14th. Successful applicants will be contacted by the 18th of July, and will be given the details of their fellow team members so they have time to prepare and practice!