Have you ever been to an AGM before? Has it been boring? The type of boring where you try and wait for that perfect window of opportunity to leave? Well you haven’t been to BusCom’s 2017 AGM! So come say goodbye to the old and hello to the new while you eat free food (who doesn’t love free food!). THEN join us at The Honeysuckle Hotel to take advantage of the free bar tab. Did we mention it’s a Wednesday night? Start of semester. Perfect time to have fun while your spirits are high (and you get to drink free spirits). Have we won you over? We think so. Can’t wait to see you there!
- 9th of August from 6pm-9pm at NeW Space (room location to be announced closer to the date)
- Voting will take place on the night, bring all of your BusCom friends along.
- A 1 minute pitch is required from all nominees to tell your fellow students why you think you should be elected.
- To nominate yourself and find out about what is involved in each role, apply via our website: www.uonbuscom.com/agmnominations
- In order to be eligible to nominate you must be a BusCom Member and studying for the next 12 months.
- Nominations open on the 9th of June and will close on the 8th of August at 6pm sharp!