Do you want to choose the theme of the next BusCom Ball? Do you want to be connected to major graduate recruiters? Do you want to organise student events or run our social media pages? Then you should apply to be on the 2018/19 BusCom Board!
Our AGM is fast approaching, so now’s your chance to think about how you’d like to be involved in BusCom over the coming year. Members from all years of study are encouraged to nominate themselves, absolutely no experience required!
Bring along your friends as we say goodbye to old members, and hello to a new board. Free food will be provided on the night (keep an eye out for our Facebook poll on food you’d like to see!) and join us for Student night afterwards (it is no coincidence that this event is on a Wednesday night….)
For more information and to nominate yourself, apply here: http://www.uonbuscom.com/agmnominations
- The 2018 BusCom AGM will be held on Wednesday the 22nd of August at NewSpace from 6pm onwards
- Voting will take place on the night be sure to bring along your BusCom friends! (Just make sure they’re a current BusCom Member).
- A 1 minute pitch is required by all nominees to explain why you believe you should be elected.
- To nominate yourself and find out more about each role, you can apply via our website. http://www.uonbuscom.com/agmnominations
- In order to be eligible for nominations, you must be a current BusCom members and studying for the next 12 months.
- You are able to nominate yourself for more than one position.
- Nominations open on Monday the 23rd of July and close at 5pm on Monday the 20th of august.
If you have any questions either send us a message via Facebook or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org